
On Tuesday I went up to see my brother and sis-in-law and little Rebekah. So far she has been a really good baby and hasn't kept her parents up too much at night. One thing is for sure...she is SO CUTE.


This week I've been cleaning up/working on your yard. The previous owner wasn't too excited about gardening...I don't think. We finally got the front lawn mowed and the Christmas lights taken down so it looks pretty neat and tidy now; but is still lacking in 'curb appeal'. The backyard is going to need a lot of work. I did some raking and pruning but that didn't really help. We have a lot of ideas and I love to garden so we'll hope for the best.
4 comments:
What fun to have a handy husband:)
i think a bathroom is always a great addition:) & what great before & after pics of your lawn. It's snowing like crazy here in Calgary & i could just cry:)
~ paige
(hoping for spring)...
What a CUTE little lady you have for a niece!! My little nephew was born on March 15th, and I'm so incredibly in love with that little guy...I could just snuggle little babies for hours on end and never get tired of it (during daylight hours, anyway)! And, they're so nibble-icious! KWIM?
Jen ~
i read your comment on my blog & i was thinking, i was going to ask you why your email always rejects my emails! i miss the good ol' days too! Remember when Neil was gone FOREVER & you came & helped me pack?? heehee. i think i owe you one!
CUTE BABY!!!!! :)
cheers for the work you've done on the house, inside and out! every little detail always helps :)
Post a Comment