I'm an AUNTIE!!! Saturday afternoon at 5:52 I became an auntie of a beautiful baby girl. Rebekah Jane weighed 8lbs 6 oz. We went up to see the new family yesterday after Easter dinner at my parents. She's so sweet and adorable! Congrats B & T!!! Hope you guys are feeling better. Thanks for my cute neice!
Thanks so much, Jen, for posting some baby pics. I have been SO anxious to see some. She is absolutely adorable with her dark hair. Can't wait to see more over the coming days....Love...Auntie Ginny
5 comments:
Congratulations Aunt Jen & Uncle Brian. love mom & dad van Tol
YAY! congratulations!
ps. that baby looks good on you two ;)
Thanks so much, Jen, for posting some baby pics. I have been SO anxious to see some. She is absolutely adorable with her dark hair. Can't wait to see more over the coming days....Love...Auntie Ginny
Wow Jen -
She's a BIG baby! For a girl, anyway!
Congrats to the happy family! I hope all continues to go well for them!
Melissa
hey congrats jen; when will you be joining the baby parade? hehe he he
Post a Comment