
Sweet little Rebekah


She behaved famously on stage but I forgot my camera - hopefully I can get some pics from someone.
Last night after work we decided to decorated our Christmas tree. I decided that Nov. 25th is the date I will let myself decorate. That's not pushing it too much!



So fun! I love Christmas!
And of course my belly update: (28.5 weeks)

Tonight I am going to the Ladies Banquet at our church. I invited a few girls I work with but none of them could go. I have been trying to outreach a bit more so it's kind of a bummer but I don't mind hanging out with the good friends I have at church. It's an excuse to dress up too - I don't get the chance very much. Especially since I wear 'pajamas' to work, it always feels good to fancy up a bit.
No comments:
Post a Comment