This past weekend was busy. On saturday we went up to the city, did a bit of shopping and visited my brother Trevor and his wife. They had a gift certificate at a nice restaurant so they treated us. Mmmm...soo good! Thanks guys!
Yesterday I had to wake up early and make 6 dz cookies for kids club at our church. Then following sunday school/church we went to my good friends parents house. She is going to school in Calgary and brought her new boyfriend home to meet her fam/friends. We approve! Then for supper my parents invited us over. So we enjoyed another super meal and visiting/relaxing afterwards.
This morning I finished writing my 40+ Christmas cards and also transferring our old video camera movies onto DVD's. On saturday we had planned on buying a new vid cam but the 'helpers' at Best Buy were very unhelpful so plan to go back this saturday after doing a bit of research. Anyone have any tips/advice on video cameras?
Well, I better go mail my cards and get some groceries...
1 comment:
you are looking SO fabulous jen!!!! can't wait to see you and baby at Christmas :)
Post a Comment