June 23, 2008

Things that happened today:

1) Our basement has it's first coat of mud - last one on tomorrow, a bit of sanding then it's time for some paint!!!

2) I added another pair of pants to the 'too small' box

3) With the help of our friends, I FINALLY painted the nursery at the church (only took about 8 months...)

4) Graham got voted off of the Bachelorette - wow, am I hooked on that show!

5) Brennan would be 5 months old today

6) I made pizza...mmmmm


G'night!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

You're into the Bachelorette? I haven't watched that since Trista was on... but somehow I am watching it again this season. I'm really curious to see what Graham wrote in his note!! As sad as it is, I kinda think she made the right decision - they just handle things so differently - but only time could really have brought the truth to the situation - I'm thinkin' he's just scared of the cameras!! Anyway... yeah. Crazy!! Who are you rooting for now?

Way to go on the nursery painting!! :)

paige said...

haa haaaaaaa you guys watch the bachelorette...