Just got home from working at the Women's Clinic. A Dr. from Camrose comes to our hospital twice a month and runs a clinic so I was her nurse/secretery today. During the summer she had some students helping her but since they are back at college I'm the one for the job. I really like it. It's something different, a great Dr to work for, usually the patients aren't sick so their attitude is a little better :) and the hours are awesome (9-3:30). The only thing is today was her last day....bummer. Harvest is in full force so I haven't seen Brian a whole lot this past week. Here are some pics of them combining our winter wheat:

I've been so busy these past few days. Not sure if it's nesting or what. Still organizing the basement and yesterday I even got the spare room cleaned and back to being a spare room (instead of a storage/junk room). So, I guess we're ready for company again - come on over! I've also been doing a couple/few hours of school each day so that's keeping my brain busy too. Also, just want to send out a prayer request for a girl named Kenzie. (I found her blog one day when I was cruising the internet - her baby boy was taken to heaven the same day as Brennan and she is again due almost the same day as me!) Anyways she was admitted to the hospital yesterday with preterm labour at 26 weeks. Please pray for her and her unborn baby girl Faith Claire. (Her blog is 'The Stanfield Journey' - there is a link for it on Brennan's blog)
3 comments:
The old windmill on section 17 sure looks lonely!
you look so great and sound very busy...your house looks lovely...
Post a Comment