Actually it's quite pretty and I love the cozy feel of a warm house and scented candles burning. I'm quite ready for winter really. Brian was talking about putting up the Christmas lights the other day so he must be ready too.
Today I'm catching up on some school work. Yesterday I handed in a big/hard assignment so I'm quite relieved that's done. The other day I received some marks back in Psych and they were 99% and 85%. Also my English teacher returned a paper and said I would do quite well in the class. Such a good feeling to know all the work is worth it and to get good comments back!
Brian finished painting the garden shed the other day and cleaned/organized it all inside. Yay, another job checked off the list!
(I know I've posted tons of pictures of this shed but 2 more can't hurt:) )

And I'll leave you with this chuckle for the day:When we were at the Legislative grounds on Saturday we came upon this guy. I don't know if this would be my favorite job:
It's not a very close up pic so if you can't figure it out he is washing windows...with a really long squigee...
4 comments:
I have often come to your blog after discovering it through a network of other friends' blogs. My name is Charrissa. I, too, have been much inspired by your testimony. I thought you should know that I often whisper a prayer on your family's behalf and upon the behalf of your next delivery. I,too, am a Christian - and feel linked to you in our faith. I am expecting - baby #6. I appreciate the beauty of life so much the more for having read your blog. Thank you for sharing, and for inspiring. God will bless you for your bringing glory to His name.
Snow!!??!?? Not here, not yet, but I know it's soon... we've got mountains of leaves to rake, sadly, and they HAVE to get done before the snow flies, or we'll be dealing with really big messes in the spring - nothing like muck and snow mould...
That squeegee looks really awkward!
But... the shed looks fabulous!! Great job, Brian!
nooo... nooooo snooooowwww....
*and...*
nooooo.... noooo cleaning windoooowwwsss.
That's horrible. i think i'd rather be the person on the inside, "you missed a spot..."
snow? YIKES! Too bad you're not here for Thanksgiving :(
the shed looks great! awesome job, bri!
so glad i don't have to wash those windows :)
Post a Comment