October 02, 2008

Walk to Remember

I just found out that there is a walk for infant loss, still birth and miscarriage this Saturday in Edmonton! I had never heard of it but my sister in law sent me a link the other day. We would really like to go but not sure if we can fit it in, or if Brain will be done harvest. It would mean a lot to me if we could go....
Here's the webpage: Walk to Remember

2 comments:

Melissa said...

What a neat idea - I went to the website - how sweet (I cried).

I wish I'd known sooner - not that you'd want me along with you, but between my own wee ones, yours, Paige's... there are a LOT of little lives to honor!!

paige said...

oh, jen, i've never heard of this before...
i want to go too... what a beautiful idea...