December 01, 2008

Birthstone Ring

In memory of Brennan, I have wanted to get a ring made with his birthstone in it. I had gone to a few jewelers and designed one but would have had to fork over $450-500! I also kept my eyes open to ones in jewelry stores but never found one I liked. So, a few weeks ago when we were in Red Deer I found this ring and bought it on the spot! I just got it back from being resized and I love it! I had originally wanted to get a ring with a teardrop stone in it - but this is 2nd best. I love having something to wear in remembrance of him and also to have something I can see and touch when he's not here.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Jen, I love it!! What a great idea - totally love it.

Carol said...

What a wonderful idea. It is really nice!

Hannah said...

It's beautiful!

Elizabeth said...

The ring is beautiful!