I have a hard time taking my eyes and arms off this little one so today I thought of a great solution to keep cuddling but also get some work done around here.My Mom came today for an hour and I ran uptown to do some errands and get some groceries. I haven't ventured out on my own with this little one yet and I'm glad I didn't have to today cuz of the busy store and such. He's not a fusser so I'm sure we would have been fine but for only having 5 things on my list it would have been a much longer trip then it actually was.
Tonight our pastor and his wife are having all of the elders and their wives over for a Chrismas party. It's appetizers so I'm making cream puffs and mini quiche's. Well...I intend to...feel like having a nap and I'm kinda stalling right now.
We finally have our Christmas plans figured out. We are staying around here for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, then on Christmas Day evening we are flying to Vancouver to spend a week with Brian's family. I'm a bit nervous about taking Kellan on the plane - I plan on feeding him during the up & down so his ears pop (hope that plans works out) but I'm more concerned about him getting sick in the recirculated air. Oh well, I guess we'll take things as they come.Can't believe Christmas is already here! I'm ready but this past week we've been a bit distracted so haven't fully geared up.
K, off to make my cream puffs.
3 comments:
You are looking great and if you are making quiche and cream puffs, you must be feeling well too. Don't overdue it!
Have a nice evening out.
I don't think you have to worry about the baby getting sick - usually breast fed babies are pretty immune to illness in the first few months.
I think Kellan looks like your husband.
Wow, he's gotten even cuter than his first pictures... i love how they do that in their first couple of weeks... change every day & in every picture... He looks adorable & soft...
AHHHH!!! Jen, I can't get over how GORGEOUS he is!!!! I really can't wait to cuddle him in a few days! We are praying that the flight goes smoothly, and ON TIME, so you don't have the added stress/drag of waiting around.
Post a Comment