My eyes are burning and my body is ready for a soft matress to lay on.
My husband told me not to wait up, he said he would be a while.... :(
This afternoon it was nice and sunny so K and I sat outside on a blanket. Thought he needed a good dose of vitamin D and I think he got his quota for the day.
This evening I layed him on the floor after I fed him and I think from the busy day/being outside it kinda wore him out - he was in a mellow mood. He just layed on the floor, played with a little toy and talked to himself for about an hour and a half while I folded laundry and tidied up. Just totally content. Kinda baffles me sometimes....I think to myself sometimes "shouldn't you cry or something?" :)
I went through his clothes again and exchanged the small ones for the bigger ones. I thought I just did that? Growing so quick my boy!
Today was my Mommy's birthday! We are taking her out for lunch after church tomorrow as a slightly belated birthday dinner. I bought her a plant of some sort for her flower garden. It had these beautiful, full flowers on them but tonight they all fell off! I don't know what I did. :( I'm sure my Mom can revive it again tho. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to an amazing lady and an AWESOME MOM!
No comments:
Post a Comment