May 14, 2009

Ever heard of...?

Ever heard of Sporcle?
Well, because of Sporcle I can now name 47 out of the 53 countries in Africa.
Impressive I know.
Altho - my Mom can name 180ish of the 195 countries in the world! - she's got me WAY beat!
It's a website that you can spend endless hours on but actually learn something! WWW.SPORCLE.COM

It snowed last night!

Kellan had his first *smelly* diaper the other day. We gave him some rice cereal just to try it out. I'm contimplating breastfeeding him exclusively until he's 4 and can wipe his own bum! :)

3 comments:

jessica jespersen said...

haa haa! (about the diaper) I'm going to check sporkle out RIGHT NOW!!--j

mtvantol said...

I got 33 out of 50 states...that's pretty bad.

mtvantol said...

but I got all the answers in the multiplication table with 1.31 remaining on the clock. Yes!!