December 28, 2009

I'm not in the mood for blogging our daily lives and Christmas activities. But just gonna post a bit so you don't think we've falled off the face of the earth!
Christmas was great! A quiet morning with the 3 of us then a duck (instead of turkey) dinner at my parents.

We spent boxing day cooped up in our cozy house (cooped up purely by choice ;)) playing games and loving our family time.
Yesterday we spent with friends. Today I'm cleaning up the aftermath of the weekend and the neglected laundry, etc. And Brian's back at work.
Tomorrow and the next day I have two 12hr shifts at the hospital. BOOO!
Hope everyone had a great Christmas! I'm loving reading everyone's events and seeing the pics.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I love it!! Is that a candle that Kellan is eyeing up?

I miss you... I wanna get together!