I thought maybe a link here kinda thing or even a picture post might be neat but nothing seemed perfect. I was even going to pay a friend to write something up but that didn't seem right either.
So I guess this is how it's going to be...
I have a secret. It's a beautiful 2 1/2 inch secret. Somewhere dark & warm it's hiding...and growing. I feel it growing in my heart too.
I'm so excited! And so in love.
Can't wait to meet you baby. August is a long ways away...
14 comments:
Congratulations! From other comments that you have made, this news is not surprising. It must have been tiring going back to work and being newly pregnant, and looking after a toddler! I hope your pregnancy goes well.
Oh Jen.... another miracle to praise God for. :) Like Carol said: not a shocker - but exciting anyway!
Yay! Yay! Yay!
Hello!
I've been checking your blog periodically over the past couple of months and thought I would delurk myself. I was a previous co-worker of Kelly E's and I now work with Marian at the school (I'm the Kindergarten teacher). Just wanted to write and say "Congratulations!" on your exciting news!!!
j - your words are *perfect* - i got to watch jessie tell her kids she was pg & it was hilarious watching her big boy (12) drop that pregnancy test like a hot potato when he realized what it was!! The fresh thrill this time, will in part be watching Kellan turn into a big brother for the first time.
are you tired of me saying, "YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!" yet??? :)
LOL! Oh Jen, "Kellan, don't put that in your mouth"... SO funny!
Paige - I can just picture the scene you described... Ha ha ha!!
what a fabulous secret to have! Thanks for sharing it with us. I've been wondering if this news was coming soon. :) Rest well, Mama.
and actually, I saw your pregnancy blog first because my feed reader is alphabetical, and wondered if I had missed your announcement. Then I came here to see for myself. :)
Oh WOW!!! I just read Paige's post and you tipped me off in the comments! LOL
So exciting!!! Blessings to you and the little one being knit so carefully in your womb!
So excited to have our little ones due the same week. Can't wait for August. So happy for a baby born in warmer months. Sundresses, watermelon, kiddie pools and bare feet here we come. ;) -j
Oh Jen, I`m so thrilled!! I saw a picture of you with Kellan and guessed that you were expecting.
Congratulations, Jen!
what wonderful awesome news!!
Congrats!
Post a Comment