We've had a busy week of holidaying and work.
My family went on a winter holiday to Banff/Canmore for 4 days so we were quite spoiled. I love the mountains and again they didn't let me down.
These are totally random pictures and I wasn't on my photography game like I usually am so I didn't capture everything/everyone.
Skating at Banff:



Supper at BP's:

Breakfast at one of our little condos:

The 3 of us had a tiny little bedroom that had a kind size bed in it. Kellan spent most of the nights in our bed with us. We didn't get a whole lot of sleep but we enjoyed our evenings, long nights and early mornings in our cozy little room:

We took the gondola up Sulphur mountain for a fancy dinner. Fun ride & yummy food!:


I also took a day to visit my friend. She had a sweet 5 day old, and she was gracious enough to let me visit despite her lack of sleep and hectic life.

3 comments:
kellan looks so cute in that matching sleeper to E's!!!! Can you send me that pic of E & M?? It's a gooder.
looks so beautiful on your little holiday!
Beautiful!
Post a Comment