Last night I felt GINORMOUS.
For 5 1/2 months anyways.
I feel normal again this morning. Whew!
Thought I had skipped a month or two for a moment :S
My 'too small' tub in my closet is spilling over and the 'too big' one that I keep pulling from is getting empty.
Go figure.
Lately I've been pretty lazy - physically. Well, basically for the whole pregnancy thus far, exercise has been non-existant.
I was pretty active the last 2 pregnancies and labour wise they were pretty good. So, I'm thinking that I better turn it up a notch (or at least do something!) to get my body ready for the BIG workout....which will be taking place in not too long.
I guess I should look at it like I'm training for a marathon.
And I guess that means I should get off my butt and go for a walk or something!
2 comments:
My Bradley childbirth teacher encouraged me to look at this journey as a marathon as well. It has hurdles, spurts of energy, lack of energy, etc. Enjoy your marathon!
just don't trip on the asphalt and break your kneecap. Just sayin'...
Post a Comment