"I won't" I replied.
I think he must have seen the glimmer in my eye....the one that said "I'm going to rearrange this entire living room".
You see, we had to move the bookshelf to make room for the playpen. So Brian did that this morning before he left. But I didn't like where it was...I had a better plan in my head but I didn't want to make him late for work.
So, as I was sitting eating breakfast I rearranged the living room in my head. Then I thought, 'well I'll just move lamp over to see if the bookshelf would look better there'....which turned into, 'I'll just move the couch over to the other wall'...which turned into this (picture below) and me saying ' I seriously HAVE to stop or I will be completely paralized by lunch OR put myself into labour!'
Do you think you could come home for lunch? I want to rearrange the living room and I don't have the will power to stop myself from doing it on my own!
My knight in shining armour is coming to my rescue :)
In other news...yesterday was fun.
After church we went out for lunch and went swimming. Then we came home, relaxed in our backyard, went for a walk and had left overs for supper.
We have fun little day trips planned for our remaining Sundays (I guess there is only 2 of them! :S) Enjoying our last few weeks as a family of 3, and taking little get-a-way breaks as we anxiously await becoming a family of 4!
This is also what we do in the meantime:
3 comments:
*totally* something I am guilty of doing... and I didn't call Graeme back then. :) In Daysland, I remember also standing on a ladder when i'd officially started mat leave - I was well past 8 1/2 months - and drilling holes in my ceiling to hang plants from. :)
I hope you're not too sore, Jen!
I'm not sure how I was planning on 'getting away with it' since Brian would have come home to a totally rearranged living room.
He would have been mad!
He wasn't too happy that I moved the loveseat as far as I did :S
But it's all rearranged now, my hips aren't *too* sore and I'm not in labour! ;)
Oh, my goodness, he's so cute!!
Post a Comment