July 20, 2010

I mostly finished getting the 'nursery' ready today.
Aka: vacuumed the living room floor, changed the lightbulb in the lamp, and hung the clock.
Intense I know.
Oh, and the big empty hole is for the playpen.

Sometimes people laugh when I tell them that the baby's room is in the livingroom. I'm not sure why that's funny. I LOVE our teeny house and I'm gonna try to convince Brian we can squish a few more in here :) It's not even really that tiny - just small for 'now-a-days' standards I guess.

Isn't my new clock the coolest? My husband bought it for me after I casually mentioned that I loved it while we were shopping at the hardware store.

Remember this?

Thanks to my amazing husband,
a) my back isn't sore
b) I didn't go into labour trying to do it on my own
c) it looks like this:

Now onto the kitchen...it looks more like the livingroom 'before' picture then the after one :)

3 comments:

Garth and Becky said...

I love your new clock! And I also love your little house! Baby in the living room is so workable in many ways. Good luck on the kitchen!

Mrs Manz said...

Jen,
You DEFINE nesting. :-D
in His love - and with prayers -
kendall

paige said...

i wish you could have seen our tiny house with 2!! It worked :)