Many thoughts but not many words... Just remembering that week 36 as we go through this week 36. 'Today' we found out. 'Tomorrow' he was born. Grateful for & relishing these kicks and wiggles as the memories of his stillness flood me.
The anniversaries are so hard. I felt bad for Peyton on her actual 1st birthday that I was remembering BOTH her birth and the death of her sister. But God choose this for us - and I cling to that. Hugs.
4 comments:
*in silence before the Father for you*
hugs,
M.
you don't have to be ok, j. i'm gonna send you that incredible sermon i read yesterday. xo.
The anniversaries are so hard. I felt bad for Peyton on her actual 1st birthday that I was remembering BOTH her birth and the death of her sister. But God choose this for us - and I cling to that.
Hugs.
I'll be praying for you, Jen!
Post a Comment