...that little girls are fun :)

...to procrastinate less
...that taking a nap at 8 pm is ok

...to figure out what we are having for supper BEFORE 4 pm and that if I find spare time in the morning to peel potatoes - then I will
...to allot an extra 1/2 hr for running errands up town because of all of the people who stop us to see our new pink hatted miracle

...to not get frustrated when my schedule or plan for the day gets rearranged or ruined
...that when you think baby is done filling her diaper - wait 5 minutes
...that extra cuddles with a little boy come BEFORE peeling potatoes

...that even tho I have a "million dollar family" - to me it's priceless

4 comments:
Congratulations on the birth of your beautiful baby girl! So glad to hear that everything went well.
beautiful pictures!!! :)
these are precious things to learn...
congrats on your little sweetheart. i'm jealous. she looks adorable. glad everything went well. enjoy your precious gift.
love the pictures! What do you think when people say you have the million dollar family?? Does it rub you wrong, like it did me??? It used to constantly hurt me every time I heard it cause *I* knew that we were missing someone special...I agree though, your family IS priceless!!! And once another baby comes along, people stop saying it...LOL
Post a Comment