August 13, 2010

Perfect

Kalli Eden van Tol
August 12,2010
3:20 am
7 lbs. 5 oz.
21 inches

13 comments:

Carol said...

I was wondering...how wonderful! Congratulations to you all!

rachel joy said...

oooooo! a girl! congratulations. enjoy falling in love again ...

Shari said...

Congrats again to the vanTol family!!!

paige said...

ooh, she looks different again in this picture! i love how every picture looks different when they're a newborn! - i hope you get more pics than i did... *sigh*

kelly ens said...

she is SOOOO beautiful. and i lovelovelove her name (both of them).
wish we could meet her sooner than Christmas, but you'll have to post lost of pictures :)

Hannah said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful, and I love her name!!

Anonymous said...

She really is perfect, and beautiful... lovely... I love her name, I love the pink!! Congrats!

Mel (on Graeme's computer.. hee hee)

Unknown said...

Congratulations. She is beautiful!!!!! I am so happy to hear of her safe arrival. Beautiful name, too. Congrats!!!

Denise said...

Bonus... the baby was born on my birthday! And for those born on August the 12th, God puts on a special "fireworks" show every year... Seriously, there is a big meteor shower on the 11th, 12th and 13th of August annually and if you go out into the country (where there isn't artificial light to interfere) you can see shooting stars etc. It's pretty cool... Glad she's safely here in your arms...

Paige's Saskatchewan Cousin

Lori-Dawn said...

Wow, her measurements are identical to my oldest and smallest baby! hee hee She's beautiful! Soak up every sweet moment!

Marissa said...

Congratulations!! She is lovely!

Leah said...

Hey Jen, huge congrats to your whole family. I hope you are all doing well.

She's so sweet. Looking forward to more pictures as you have time to post them.

Lisa said...

Congrats!!! She is beautiful! Also has the same measurements as my oldest girl :)

Lisa (paige's friend)