September 10, 2010

These days

Seems like time is going by in a blur...ever so slowly...
Our days are long with Brian gone early and coming home late but when I'm packing away newborn sleepers I know that the days are going by very quickly.

Funny though at 3 in the morning, it feels like the night will never end.... :)

Our garden is doing pretty fabulously. Potatoes & carrots are plentiful and we've had our share of fresh beans. Peas are waiting to be picked (again!) and this morning I just picked all the apples off our tree. Planning to bake something yummy with them this afternoon.
I wish gardens were all year around...

She wasn't too impressed with me making her pose in just her diaper but I had to snap a picture before they get too small...or should I say 'she gets too big'.

This kid definately doesn't hide his emotions - his face says it all. Although in this picture he's not mad, just saying "uh-oh!"

2 comments:

kelly ens said...

your kids are insanely cute.

jessica jespersen said...

adorable babes. -j