November 29, 2010

a little update with pics

The Christmas bug has arrived at our house:

I hung up my (almost) completed advent bags last night. I just have '25' to finish stitching then it's complete!

On Friday we did a lot of 'sitting around'. About 45 minutes later there was success in the potty, but I don't think he really knew what was going on - just in the right place at the right time kinda thing. After all the Christmas festivities and lots of talk about potty and such, we'll see if it's time for the big event. He might need a few more months tho...

Little girl LOVES to sit. Whenever I have her in her reclined bouncy chair she is constantly trying to sit up. Bumbo's are the greatest invention EVER!


My little musician. He's always making up songs, singing into a fake mic or playing air drums...


I've never been a big fan of these big flowered headbands...but I have to admit, this pic is pretty cute...

I'd love a nap right now, and I have a perfect opportunity for one, but I am waiting for the plumber to come install a new water tank (ours has been leaking all weekend).
I guess I could go write a few Christmas cards. 8 days until we are BC bound!!!

2 comments:

kelly ens said...

ok, what do you put in your advent baggies????? must know!
kellan's imagination is growing - awesome.
cannot wait to see you guys, see Kellan's personality and meet Kalli!!! :)

paige said...

your advent bags are too cute, j!!
i thought your "noel" in the first pic was Neil spelt wrong...
i've got that man on my mind... bahaha. We're going to bc too...