December 16, 2010

2 + 4

So, I have a 2 year old in my house. Not sure if I'm happy about that, but I can't really do anything about that except enjoy every moment I have with this little boy
We decided to wait until after Christmas to have a little party for him, but we did wake him up with the birthday song - incuding Auntie Corrie over the phone. Funny thing was that he slept through the whole thing.

After a few pokes and moments of confusion, he woke up and opened a little present.



I took Kalli in for her 4 month check up with the health nurse yesterday.
12 lbs 10 oz....which drops her down on the percentile (to the 30% maybe?- can't remember). Kellan did the exact same thing at the 3 month mark. I guess I just have the slim babies. The health nurse was actually really good about it and said "someone has to has to be on the bottom".


We had a GREAT Christmas is BC. An awesome time with family & friends...who we wish we could see more often. Summer seems SO far away!

My families Christmas actually starts tonight. We like to make Christmas last all of December :)

1 comment:

kelly ens said...

seriously - your kids are SOOO cute!