April 30, 2011

This is my favorite thing at the moment...




She just ate a ton of food for breakfast! She's been pretty slow to start solids and I haven't really forced the issue a lot. We've kinda jumped passed the pureed food stage and now she mushes up whatever food she can get her hands on with her 2 little chompers!

Oh, and she can crawl now! 


And do yoga...here's proof:

2 comments:

Lori-Dawn said...

Oh cool! where did you get your grain?! How do you like the mill? is it pretty noisy? Been thinking about getting a hand crank one! Too fun! Your kids are getting so big!!! Very adorable!

Jen said...

Lori-Dawn:
My husband is a farmer so I get it free from the grain bin :) The mill works pretty good! I would have prefered one that is it's own machine (mine attaches onto our bosch mixer) but I got this one for a good deal so I can't complain! It's not very noisy at all!