Gotta say it was a pretty good weekend.
For starters, it was the town-wide garage sale. Pretty much my favorite day(s) of the year - besides Christmas!
A couple loops around town, a few stops and $30 later - my children are now clothed for another year. Again (I'm sure I say this every year) I was in my glory folding a HEAPING laundry basket full of freshly washed, lightly worn, name brand clothes.
(P.S. I'm not really a name brand girl - but I am when they are for super cheap!)
Kalli modelling one of the newest members of her closet...
Friday night was a fun night. Our good friends (and pastor couple) son graduated from highschool so we celebrated with them. His girlfriend wasn't able to come, so Kalli was his stand-in escort...
(She apparently wasn't trilled with the set up)
Mother's Day was great too! Just before heading to church we had a change of plans and took a spontaneous trip to the city! We had a fun day at the mall and a great time together!
Oh, and on the way home Brian stopped off at the florist and picked up the flowers he ordered for me :)
Me and my 2/3 loves that gave me the "MOM" title!..
2 comments:
You gonna blog your finds like you did last time? i think you have a garage sale gift :)
No P, I will save you from that boredom! ;) And besides, they are all packed away in their appropriate tubs in the basement...otherwise I might of...
Post a Comment