July 07, 2011

Life is a...

Highway  Rollercoaster!
A friend of mine compared trying to sell a house to being pregnant & overdue.
Yep.  Then throw in some braxton hicks and some false alarm trips to the hospital (aka. offers & counter offers) and you got yourself a world full of crazy!
We have a deal that might go through.  I'm trying not to go crazy and just leaving it up to HIM.
HE knows best.  I like to think I do, but I really don't.

Oh, and we haven't actually moved yet.  We've just visiting and staying with Brian's bro & his wife.  Getting some paper work done and buying a house (they accepted our offer!!!)

So, we continue in limbo and are trying to learn what we can from these experiences.  We can all use a little more character in our lives....as hard as those experiences can be.

Oh, and I'm looking for a new blog name once we are 'moved' and settled. 
Girl on the ............   ???

3 comments:

Lorelle Abbott said...

Cherries?

Carol said...

"Girl on the go" or "Girl in the Valley" - Best wishes getting your house deals finalized!

kelly ens said...

'girl in the desert' :)
hope the deal goes through quickly!