My status today was: "I wonder what normal feels like?..."
Honestly, I think it will be pretty boring. Limbo feels normal these days.
Oh, how I crave normalcy! But oh so scared of it too! What will this new normal be?!!
Our house is *almost* sold. We are at the point that if the deal falls through, we wouldn't even blink. Not sure if that is because we are just so used to this rollercoaster of emotions and change or the FACT the we are being carried and KNOW God is in control and has a plan for our lives.
I'm looking for rentals online today. Sent a few emails and made a few phone calls. I'm debating whether I should start packing again or just sit and wait for the final word. Things might change around here very quickly...
2 comments:
praying for a quick, POSITIVE change around there :)
It was so good to see you last week...just missed seeing Brian! Hoping for some progress there in the move out to BC. Sure are looking forward to you guys being a bit closer!!
Post a Comment