September 13, 2011

Moving out day

This morning I am sitting on the floor of our empty living room.  A few miscellaneous boxes lay scattered around me and an old table is still intact in the kitchen.
Today is moving day.  Well actually, we packed up our belongings the past 2 days and last night we watched our friend drive away with a big trailer that held them all.
Today is saying goodbye to our little home and starting our new adventure day.
I haven't cried yet, but I feel a lump in my throat this morning.
I have to say goodbye to Brennan today too.

See you on the other side of the rockies!

6 comments:

kelly ens said...

Praying for safety and strength.

paige said...

adventure... for sure. Take deep gasping breaths of adventure.

Garth and Becky said...

Praying for you, Jen. I am sure this will not be an easy day for you. Love ya!

Jen said...

Sending you love!

Tyann said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tyann said...

much love! You are strong! I got the lump too... "saying goodbye to Brennan", brought the tears
* sorry i had to delete the first comment - Typo