May 07, 2012

Lessons

Do you ever get those days where God literally kicks you in the butt?  K, maybe not literally, but it sure feels like it.
He puts an obvious ministry opportunity in your path, you choose to ignore, and for the rest of the day you are banging your head against the wall because of the burden of your own selfishness?

Ugh.  That's me today.

And to top it off, not only is God whispering in your ear, "I wish you would have taken that opportunity"; He's also whispering "I was going to bless your socks off, Jen...."
Not that I look for ministry opportunities just for the blessing I could get in return....He's just telling me what I missed out on....

And so here I sit with a heavy heart and a day full of regret.

I guess there is one upside to this,
I learned my lesson.


No comments: