January 04, 2013

These days

The fact that I have exceeded my gmail/blogger photo limit makes me not want to blog.  And I can't figure out Flickr.... BUT I will try my best to move past the fact that I can't show off my adorable children ;)

Christmas holidays was pretty awesome.  Special times with our little family, memories made with extended family, lots of fun, and little sleep, but lots of relaxing!

Kellan is FOUR!  He received Lego for Christmas which he loved!  I am not a fan of tiny little pieces everywhere.....but I don't think I will be able to stop the inevitable...
Kalli seems to be ever changing these days - she's kind of a mystery to me.  So, I'm trying to be gentle and sensitive to her and to not dampen her little spirit.
Sloan is 6 months old tomorrow!!!  BAH!  Apparently I'm not even close to even consider her a newborn, BUT thankfully she is still a baby :)  She loves to roll and tries with all her might to sit up.  She has pretty amazing abs - unlike her mother these days.... :/

My new years resolution is to get Sloan to sleep through the night and to potty train Kalli.  I am MUCH more excited about one than the other....  It's only 4 days in and I only had to put in Sloan's soother once last night and she went 12.5 hours between feeds!!!
Aaaaand, I'm ignoring the whole potty training thing.... :/



2 comments:

Garth and Becky said...

Wow, that's a lot of photos! :)

Benjamin and Sarah love Legos, too. They are one of those timeless toys.

kelly ens said...

lets skype and i'll help you with flickr, k? :) i want to see your kids!
we love lego...and the fact that there are no little ones to watch out for with all those little pieces ;) but when T was small and had little STrawberry Shortcake stuff, we only let her play with it while E was napping. seemed to work.
YAY Sloan!
potty training...meh, take on one big task at a time. once Sloan is sleeping consistently for...a MONTH and you're feeling rested, THEN start the potty-training ;)