August 16, 2006

3 days off! Woohoo!

Finally, a day off! I've been working a lot this last week, so I'm ready for a break....and so is my house - GONG SHOW! So, instead of sleeping in and having a lazy day, I got up at 6:30 (Brian was getting up for work, so I thought I would too). Oh well, hopefully I'll get more done.
I did get sunday off, so after church a group of us friends went out for lunch at the famous "Rhanda's" - an after church favorite for many (since there is only so many restaurants to choose from in a small town). Then Brian and I hung out with my 2 close friends, Leigha and Danille. We watched Austin Powers Goldmember (we especially liked the gold/wooden dutch shoes), we bought Danille a DQ Birthday cake - HAPPY BDAY DANILLE!, went for a walk and just hung out - Brian even snuck in a much needed nap. Fun relaxing day.

This is Danille and Leigha holding our friends baby and their neice...

No comments: