Today Brian is getting all the machines ready for harvest....yuck. It's sooo early! It's only the middle of August! Kind of depressing, especially since it is getting darker in the mornings now.
I just finished talking to Brian's parents and sister over the webcam on MSN. They are touring Holland for 4 weeks. Brian's parents were born in Holland so they have lots of cousins and places to visit, so it will be fun to see all the pictures and hear all their stories when they get home!
Well, I'll leave you with a picture of one the kittens on the farm. (They are a little imbred so they look a little funny, but cute none the less!) :S
3 comments:
Hey Jen! It's Tara Van Driel here. I like your blog. Very farmgirlish. I would give u my blog to look at, but I deleted it a little while ago. i hope you're loving life in Killum (sp?). and I hope to see you at Thanksgiving:)
cats suck, but kittens are cute! so yay for a cute kitten picture :)
Cute kitty. How many are there in this litter. Aren't you tempted to get another one? Probably not unless them come with a shedless feature. :-) Take care....Ginny
Post a Comment