

This weekend we started combining our wheat field. This is Brian and my 2nd year at this farming thing and think we're doing pretty good. Last year we rented one field from our neighbor and grew canola, this year we rented 2 and are growing wheat on both. My brother and his wife were down helping so that made it more fun and less like work (although I wasn't really out working in the field so maybe it wasn't very fun....!?) My sister in-law, my Mom and I made pies, dessert and supper so we had a good afternoon together. We had the traditional 'supper in the field' which really makes it feel like harvest/fall.

Yesterday after church was a babyshower for our friends Andrew & Karla and their new baby girl. Lots of PINK and cute stuff! She'll be very well dressed! A couple ladies from the church and I put it on and I was in charge of the decorations.

Well I'm off to take a nap; 2 more night shifts then I have a week off!
2 comments:
hmm...i thought you were going to say someone threw YOU a baby shower, and then i was going to yell at you for not telling us you were pregnant. darn.
Hey Jen, thanks for the pics! You guys must be so busy now getting ready to harvest. Have you heard anything after your interview?
Post a Comment