Today I am canning pears and peaches. They are soooo good.
I was just reading a short article on girls/women dressing provocatively. This was the last sentence "We are the Bride of Christ, not the Whore of Babylon!" I think they made their point.
Tonight we are meeting with our friends, Leigha and Ryck, and we are planning our upcoming sr. high youth group. We've done it the last 2 years with another couple, and I think this year will be pretty good. We had 25! kids graduate last year and only about 5 coming into grade 10 so it will be a pretty big change.

Anyways, I'll leave you with this picture that my bro-in-law Jordan e-mailed us. They hiked the West Coast Trail last week and this is what they found in their tent one night...
2 comments:
-congratulations on the job!!!! that's awesome!!!
-i LOVE canned pears and peaches, but have no time or patience to do it myself.
-Interesting point on provocative dress. But true!
-EW! that's a MOUSE! EWWWW! i HATE rodents.
Hey Jen, I was so happy to hear you got the job in Viking. Congrats.
Your Mom told me about your canning marathon. Wow, you are a real farmer's wife, and a nurse to boot. I'm impressed
You could spare us the mouse pic, however....just kidding.....Auntie Ginny
Post a Comment