Yesterday I did my first day of orientation at my new/2nd job. We were given a tour of all the departments and met some staff (except don't remember any of their names!) I knew a few people (my friends moms, etc) and one girl (who works in Lab/Radiology) my age who I took a course with last year, so she should be fun to work with. Next Tuesday and Wednesday I have my first 2 shifts on the floor so they should be interesting.
Then on Thursday we are *hoping* to go camping for a week in the mountains. We are mostly done combining/harvest (woohoo!) ...which is pretty early... so we though while the weather is still half decent we would go for a vay-kay! 5 more days!
Last night was our first night of Sr. High youth group. We played a big town wide box run (where the kids are split into teams and they have to carry around huge/aukward stove/washer/dryer boxes without getting caught by the leaders who have markers to mark the box with), it was so much fun. Then we went out to the campsite and had smores and played football. It was a good start to the year. We were a little burnt out after last year, but I think this year will be better- less stressful...hopefully.
Anyways, I better get back to work ~ I'm working all weekend at the hospital. Nothing like catching up on my e-mailing/blogging at work :)
1 comment:
Hey Jen, congrats again on the new job! I hope you enjoy it.
Have fun camping if it works out for you guys. It must be nice to be nearing the end of harvesting. Yay! =)
Post a Comment