The last 2 days I had my first orientation shifts at my new job. I'm pretty excited! They had delivered 4 babies the day before I started (sucks that I wasn't there) but I was able to get lots of practice doing the assessments on the moms and the babies. I even got to help with a circumcision! (poor little guy....) And the best part was I got to spend lots of time cuddling the babies. Also, the 8 hours shifts are GREAT! I actually have a life afterwards!!!
The real-estate agent called the other day and said the dreaded words... "Someone has put an offer in on your house". Haven't hard anything else, so if you happen to stop by at our house sometime soon and we're not home.....check the homeless shelter :)
Well, relaxation and fun is calling me so we'll be back in a week!!!
I thought this needed a picture but I didn't have any relevent ones so I'll leave you with a pic of my cute nephew Evan:
2 comments:
Have a great vacation!! I hope you find some weather a little less wet than here.
As well, hopefully things work out regarding your house situation, and you aren't forced to move soon....Auntie Ginny
enjoy your vacation!!! glad to hear things with the new position are going well. Maybe being around babies so much will make you want to have one... :) hee hee.
Kelly
ps. i have to comment anonymously because i have the new beta blogger and you don't, which doesn't allow me to comment on your blog. crappy but true. update! (read my blog to find out how)
Post a Comment