Well, today we have had a very disappointing evening. Lately we have been thinking of moving (buying a place or renting a different one), so this evening we were going to make a few calls and figure things out. But every idea that we had has been shoved down the drain and now we might be kicked out of our rental place in a few months with no where to go! It's not quite as dramatic as it sounds but we were pretty excited about some new things in our lives, but now none of them look positive anymore. So, after a few phone calls and a few "downer" converstions we decided to go for a walk and get the mail.... well nothing like a few unexpected bills to brighten your day! (and I never really understand WHY I have to pay people $250 so I can work!!!- who made that rule?!?) So after our short walk Brian was getting ready to take a shower and he wanted me to cut his hair (just a quick buzz cut like I do every other week). So I start 'buzzing away' and I began wondering why there was so much hair coming off and why what was left looked so short...."AWWW MAN!" I had the wrong guard thing on! Now Bri has the closest to a 'BIC shave' hair cut. He didn't seem to worried since he's had it that short before - but we were wondering if anything else negative could happen today?
But I have many things to be thankful for, we're healthy and well, we have food on the table (and in the cupboards and in the drawers...), and a warm cozy house to live in, and I'm married to a awesome guy, and I blessed with loving friends and family.... so all things considering, I had a pretty good day. Maybe I should change the title of this blog...
No comments:
Post a Comment