November 23, 2006

Recovery Room

I was called in for a shift this evening and my boss asked if I wanted to start working in the recovery room. And I said...."YES!!" So, my first shift is next Thursday and I'm pretty excited, (and a little nervous since I don't get any orientation :S). I'll let you know how it went.

Last night was one of my good friends wedding shower. Her aunt and I put it on, so we did a hawaiian theme. It turned out pretty good too. Brian and I sang a song that his siblings sang to us at our wedding (we just changed a few words). They have had 4-5 showers already so they are quite prepared! Their wedding is next weekend. I'm accompaning a girl singing 'At Last' - I'm a little nervous since I can't remember how the verse goes so I'll probably have to wing it.

Oh, I almost forgot some really exciting news! My oldest brother just got engaged!!!! He's been dating a girl for 5 years and we had almost given up!! Woohoo! The wedding will be in February and I'm so happy for them! ALSO My other brother and his wife are expecting in March! So with us moving and our family growing, it will be a fun and exciting winter!!

1 comment:

kelly ens said...

hope the shifts go well! and the song at the wedding too ;) such a great song!
congrats to your brother and fam!