Right now I'm wishing Christmas was here, but I know that before I know it, it will be here! I'm almost ready. I have most of our gifts bought, wrapped and under the tree. My family is getting thegether the w/e of the 15th, then I work 2 night shifts, then we're off to Vancouver until the 30th. And almost as soon as we get back we'll be moving!
So, my day in the recovery room went really good. It was pretty fast paced and busy but I learned lots and it was fun! You first go through the procedure with the patient and ask them a bunch of questions; then we change them into the gown and hat and prep them; after they come back from the surgery we keep an eye on them and make sure they recover from the anesthetic/operation (it's kinda funny watching people wake up from all the drugs). My boss said I could start in the OR pretty soon too, so I'm really excited about that!
This last weekend a good friend S got married. It was such a beautiful wedding and we even got to sit at her parents table at the reception! :) The reception/dance was really fun too. Then on the sunday we went to hang out with the brides sister L (my best friend) and her other sister D walked in and showed off her new engagement ring! So I'm super excited about that!
Anyways, I should get back to work.....
1 comment:
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY, you're coming soon!!!!! :)
glad the recovery room shift went well (oops - almost forgot the "f" in shift!)...
Post a Comment