December 10, 2006

Wedding dress shopping

Yesterday I went wedding dress shopping with my good friend (along with her sister and mom). She was stunning in all of them and is having a really hard time deciding. Her wedding isn't until August so she has lots of time to think! Fun girly day!
Today I am working for a girl who was having their family Christmas - so I am once again missing church - 3rd week in a row!! Next week is the kids Christmas program so I am looking forward to that!
Tuesday I'm going to the city with my Mom to finish up shopping. I need to get a few stocking stuffers and odd gifts so should be pretty easy.
On thursday night we had a christmas banquet for the youth group. Everyone dressed up as bible characters and the kids are so creative so was a blast! I'll try to post some pics next time I'm at my parents.
Back to work I go!~

No comments: