January 09, 2007

One more day!!!

Well, tomorrow is almost here! And I am soooo excited!! This weekend we went to Edmonton and bought a couch, loveseat and a tv. We haven't had a tv for the last 3 years (we usually cuddle up in front of the laptop to watch movies), so last night we set up our tv and watched our old videos - good times!
Today I'm at work so I'm hoping the day will go by fast!
Tomorrow and Friday we will be cleaning, and getting everything ready to paint. Saturday we'll paint (hopefully get it done). Then Sunday/Monday we will move - so hopefully by early next week we'll be officially in! I'll keep you posted!

2 comments:

kelly ens said...

I hope everything goes smoothly! :)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like your going to be having a very busy weekend. I hope the cleaning, painting, and moving go well for you guys.

New furniture, what fun! It's a good thing you made it to Edmonton and back before the snowstorm hit.

Looking forward to pictures when you are settled. =)

Take care, Leah