January 20, 2007

A little breather...

...I have to come to work to take a break:)

Well, these last few days/weeks have been a bit busy and exciting!
We finally got our house on the 10th (after a very impatient morning - I need to work on that) and started cleaning. We got all the walls cleaned, trim & doors painted and everything ready to paint on wenesday afternoon and friday then our 2 good friends (R & L)came over on saturday and we got all the 1st coat done - R owned a painting company last summer so that was a added bonus! After church on sunday, the 4 of us worked our butts off and got the 2nd coats painted in 3 1/2 hrs! - and enjoyed the rest of the afternoon eating pizza and playing Catan. THANKS GUYS! - you were an awesome help! On Monday my Mom came and we steam cleaned the floors, cleaned the cupboards and moved a few things over. Tuesday I worked and Brian went up to Camrose to pick up our new furniture and freezer and that night Brian, my Dad and brother hauled everything big over- and that was our first night there! Very fun! And the last few days I've been moving boxes and getting stuff organinzed. We are getting our phone and internet hooked up on Monday, so I will post some pics and write a bit more then. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

2 comments:

kelly ens said...

glad things are going well - can't wait to see the pictures!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I can't believe you painted, cleaned, and moved in such a short amount of time. Incredible! I'm glad you are enjoying your new place so much. =)

Can't wait for pictures! =)

Take care,
Leah