I just turned in our keys from out old house! Kinda of a bitter-sweet moment... I won't miss the rental but we had our first 3 years of memories together in that house... definately won't miss the carpet! :) We got our internet hooked back up yesterday so I've been uploading lots of pictures from the last 2 weeks. Enjoy!
Picking paint colors...

Boxes, boxes, and more boxes...

And the fun begins!...


Painting...



"Lovin' It" Red!...

We're Done!...

So many Boxes!!...

Before...

After!...

Kitchen...


Our bedroom...

Bathroom...

3 comments:
WOW! i love it! the colors you chose are wonderful, and the place looks so great! looking forward to visiting there someday!
Awesome! Thanks for the pictures. I can't believe how much painting and cleaning you got done in such a short amount of time. Nice job. I really like your red wall in your bedroom, very nice! Thanks again for all of the pictures. Congrats on your nice "new" house -- I hope it feels like home soon and you enjoy many years there.
Leah
Wow! You're house look so amazing! You all did a great job - great vision for colors and styles and everything! I hope it's very "gezellig" to you :) Can't wait to come live with you in the blue room ;) hee hee.
corrie
Post a Comment