
I always like it when things are organized and clean. Today I've mostly been working in the office - filing papers, filling up the book shelves and such. I hadn't posted any pictures of our office yet since it was mostly full of boxes until now.
(Note the pile of cords/wires on the floor - how do you make those look neat & tidy!?)
Last week we picked up our washer & dryer. We got an awesome deal - $225 for the set - and they work great!!!

Messy basement...

Tonight we are taking the youth kids skiing/snowboarding at the local "mountain" (aka. a valley). Should be fun! Haven't been out snowboarding yet this year so I'm looking forward to it. Now I just have to find our ski pants/coats...hmmm...
2 comments:
Hey Jen - remember Roman and...ooo, what was his name, the guy from Brazil...when they were learning to ski? What a riot!
Have FUN tonight!!
Cool! Love the place :)
as for the cords...you can bunch them all together where they first start off the desk and tie them together with twist ties, and do that every foot along the way. At the bottom, since they're all different lengths, just fold/wind up the end (leave enough for it to reach the plug, obviously), and bunch that in half and tie with a twist tie. If you want to go even further, you can get split-loom (which is black tubing that has a split in it so you can put wires inside of it) and fit that onto the long stretch of wires that you bunched together. Does that all make sense?
Post a Comment