


Then we thought our kitchen wall was a little bare so we thought we'd try our hand at canvas painting:


I also got him to hang up some pics around the house:

Skiing/Snowboarding on friday night was pretty good...up until our co-leader/friend hit his head on some ice and suffered a good concussion. He was completely out of it, so we round up all the kids and left early so we could get him to the hospital. He ended up staying overnight and was still so confused in the AM when they sent him home. He's slowly still getting his memory back. We saw him yesterday and he remembers everything but that day, so we're glad he's almost back to normal! Yikes!
R and my 2 good friends (his sisters) came over yesterday for a game of Catan and to watch the Superbowl:

Well I better get back to the basement!
2 comments:
LOVE the inspired paint jobs. especially in the office. The place really looks great!
Very cool painting idea for your office. Thanks for sharing all the pics of your decorating and new house projects. =)
I hope it feels like home soon!
Leah
Post a Comment