August 18, 2007

'Bren'

On Wednesday I went for another Dr's appt and I got to hear little 'Bren's' heart beat!!! So sweet! Brian was unable to come but his sister Corrie has been visiting for the past week so she came along. Awww...now I think I believe there is a baby inside of me!
As I said Brian's sister has been visiting for the past week. We've been having such a blast having her around. We went camping for 3 days at a nearby lake. The weather was cloudy and gross but we still had a fun time.






Yesterday I drove Corrie back to the city and we did a bit of shopping. I do say that it was the most productive day of shopping I have ever had in my life! I got some tops and my first pair of maternity pants! - I don't need them yet but thought I should be prepared since there is a limited maternity section in our small town 'mall'.
I "think" I am showing a bit more, but all of my pants still fit and everyone says I'm not showing yet. Oh well, I'm sure I'll make up for it soon! 14 weeks today!

2 comments:

kelly ens said...

baby "Bren." So cute. Glad you got to go camping with Corrie and that she came to your appointment!
Waiting for a belly picture so the rest of us can decide if you're showing yet :)

Anonymous said...

I love that I made it onto your blog! I'm so glad I got to spend all that time with you. Camping was fun! (Minus the nail in my foot, the cold, the mouse eating our food, and the bee in my pants ;)