
On Monday we had another ultrasound b/c the Dr. didn't think I had gained enough weight. The baby is measuring 2 weeks small so I'll see next week if my due dates change at all. My last ultrasound (at 20 weeks) it measured 10 days small so maybe it's just a small baby.
While we were in the city we went furniture shopping for the baby room. We looked around Toys R Us, The Bay and Sears and my favorite crib/change table set was the cheapest!! We also went to IKEA and got a few baskets and other things for the nursery.
I think Toys R US is the only place that has special parking for pregnant women; so we thought we'd take full advantage of it!:

So the next day I painted the holes that Brian had fixed the other day, shampooed the carpets and washed the walls and windows while Brian put the furniture together. We're pretty happy with the results.


Yesterday was my last scheduled day of work! I have taken the rest of my vacation time and a few sick days then when the baby is born I go on maternity leave. Weird, I think I might go a bit stir crazy at home....
As a farewell all the nurses who were working yesterday sent a little message home with me:
(My belly looks HUGE in this pic - I'm not sure what the Dr. is worried about) :)Today Brian is shampooing the carpets in our truck and giving it a wash and a shine. Probably the last time it will get done in a while. And so far today I've made 2 batches of buns/bread so that will stock the freezer a bit. I might take a nap after I get things cleaned up....just because I can :)
4 comments:
Blue, you painted the room blue?? Is there something you're not telling us?? mvt
teehee - i was thinking the same thing about the blue room :)
you're looking great Jen. LOVE the special parking spot at Ikea :)
I love picturesque blogs (and yours is indeed picturesque). They make me happy:)
How exciting that you're ALMOST A MOM! You look cute pregnant!
J:)
Don't worry about the measurements and weight gain. They told me I was having a ten pound baby last time because I was measuring about five weeks ahead. They also told me I must have my dates wrong and tried to change my due date. I had a perfectly normal 8 lb baby on my due date.
You look great! I can't believe how soon you are going to be done!
Lola
Post a Comment