Today we are 12 weeks. I'm feeling a bit fuller these days. The other week I went mat clothes shopping - a bit early but I sometimes wear them just cuz they are more comfy. I don't look too pregnant when I wake up but as soon as I eat and the day progresses everything just kinda protrudes a bit more. I'm still feeling pretty good (nothing that I should be complaining about anyways!) I worked 12 hr shifts the last 2 days and I was in bed by 9pm both nights. I'm still recovering this morning. But again - I am not complaining!
Here is my 12 weeks pic this AM:
And this is me at 12 weeks with Brennan:
Next week we will be in our 2nd trimester! I love milestones and passing them along the way! Everyday is another day closer and another day to be Thankful!
3 comments:
my goodness - you look fantastic!!!!!
We are so happy for you and Brian! You look great!!
You do look pretty sweet, Jen.
isn't gratitude an amazing thing?
Post a Comment