You don't know me, but I know Paige from a babysite she frequented when pregnant with Gage. I had a little girl in Feb and I just want to say Congratulations on your new pregnancy and just wanted to let you know I've been thinking of you and praying for you since I heard about little Brennan. God bless!!
8 comments:
Many congratulations! We're so excited to hear the news.
*grin* We rejoice with you and pray for a healthy child to fill your home!
:)
You must have a good study partner helping you get such good grades on your tests... bwahaha.
Hip hip hooray!! :D
woo hoo!
Awesome news! Congratulations!
Love, OJ
You don't know me, but I know Paige from a babysite she frequented when pregnant with Gage. I had a little girl in Feb and I just want to say Congratulations on your new pregnancy and just wanted to let you know I've been thinking of you and praying for you since I heard about little Brennan. God bless!!
Post a Comment